Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Vacation

Greetings Y'all
It was the greatest vacation that I have ever had. The whole family went and we were able to meet, see and get back together with my whole clan.
Because we flew to Mexico before anything else we were able to spend a night in the Distrito Federal. The hotel was inside the airport and we had a great time, I had two beers and passed out.
We flew Mexican and it was a lot cheaper than any other airline. Great food and service, just the fact that Mexico is a different culture all together and they do things in a very fast-slow kind of way. But once we got in the airplane the next day going to El Salvador was a very fast and exciting trip.


The second we landed in El Salvador we noticed that safety is not the number one priority of the Salvadorian driver. We drove at about 40 to 50 mph the whole way but it felt we were going 100 mph trying to kill everybody there.
Dropped the bags at my cousin's house and went straight to the beach. It was volcanic black sand and we went straight in the water. The rip tide was very strong and lost my license trying not to drown. I was laughing too hard to care, it was a great feeling to be back in a warm ocean, smelling the aroma of my childhood, sharing it with my daughters.

That night after getting burnt and eaten by mosquitoes we went to another of my cousins house to eat, and that is what we did, we ate and ate and ate and kept eating until my cousins had the great idea to get more food.
After about pass midnight we went home and went to sleep for about five hours. That was the end of the first day, I am posting some pictures of my first day there.

1 Comments:

At 8/02/2008 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!
Glad you're back!

Who's that handsome guy on the plane?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT