Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A good friend

Hugo is one of my best friends,
This dog is smart, caring and when needed aggressive against other dogs.
Two days ago, my wife took him out, as soon as I heard the door open, barking started.
He went after two stray dogs, bigger than him, and chased them out of the front yard.

I was very amazed and amused at his stand looking after the yard.
So proud and so regal that as soon as he came in the house we gave him a treat.

This dog goes running with me, it is amazing that he lasts for two miles, after coming in and drinking a gallon of water he just drops and falls asleep for hours.

Hugo is a great dog.

1 Comments:

At 11/27/2008 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT