Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My life just gets more intersting

Coffee
I drink about three pots of coffee a day.....
Sex is also a great part of my life..... once a week is just not enough to live, I have read that people go without sex for months at the time.... I just think that the minimum should be three times a week and if should be mandatory, enforced by the sex Police.
The last time I went like that it was back in 2005 when I had sex about twenty times; 10 times in January 2005 (before I left for Iraq), ten times in July (when I came home for leave) and then started regularly again when I came back for good in January 2006.
I love coffee as a nice way to sit down and talk, I love coffee because of the aroma, I want coffee because it gives me a few seconds of peace and it gives me a chance to dream and remember better times, bad times, friends and lovers and enemies.
I WANT SEX EVERY DAY!!!!!
I also would like to have an adventurous wife that likes to try new things or old things more often.
Some of the reasons not to have sex are:
The kids are awake....
The kids might wake up....
She is tired....
She is on her period.....
Too tired....
I didn't want to wake you up....

Yes, there have been times when I was just too fucking tired to try anything, but that doesn't happen often.

I am bitching? Yes I am bitching!!!!
It was a long day at work and the US Army changed the schedule three times and told me after I had released all my linguist for the day. So now I have to show up for training very early in the morning just in case one or two didn't get the word! just in case so they don't get lost.
And most likely I will not get sex tonight!!!!
The cat scratched the sofa, the water main blew up a few miles away and I need a shower..... I will have to wait until late tonight, I have a linguist who is an idiot and doesn't want to do what I tell him, I hope he is the one that shows up early tomorrow.

Well, I guess my wife is right, men go through PMS also!!!!

I am going running to burn some of these energy!!!

BTW my favorite underwear died today.... I felt it at work and when I got home, I went to the bathroom and saw the hole!!!! I have had that underwear for FIVE years.... It went to war with me... I will miss it.

But the day was NOT all bad... I made it home, my baby is going to soccer practice tomorrow, I have three beautiful girls that think I am the greatest and my wife had cooked a good meal!!!!
Well, I guess that life still a great time....

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2008 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee, sex and prized underwear.. who could ask for anything more!!!

Life is good when it's simple.

I hope you have a better week ahead.

 
At 11/24/2008 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, a guy who tosses underwear after ONE hole?
Lol, I'm sure you could get a few more years out of those babies:p

Hope your week gets better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT