Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My problems are insignificant

I was feeling bitchy and fucking pissed because NOTHING seems to be going right today..... until I read http://freefromitallnow.wordpress.com/ latest post and .... I just hope that both of them work things out.

I just hope you don't become un-married!!!

Good Luck

1 Comments:

At 11/24/2008 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well-wishes rob:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT