Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, November 30, 2008

WTF department

Good Morning
I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.
On Sunday morning, I was just surfing the net and found some interesting pictures on the "What The Fuck" department.

I hope you enjoy them.





2 Comments:

At 11/30/2008 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God, that's nasty.... talk about someone's "visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads.."
HAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 11/30/2008 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *almost-but-not-quite* want to know what the hell you were searching for to find that shit?
But, only almost, now, if you'll excuse me...I need to go bleach my eyes out now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT