Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 04, 2008

F_CK Ford

We have an Explorer that we bought about three years ago. That piece of shit has been braking down almost yearly, so after thinking about one second we decided to go and see if we could trade it in.
We couldn't because it is an SUV and the trade in value is about the same as the ENRON stock at this moment.
So we went to the KIA dealer, still couldn't do anything yet because we owe too much on that piece of shit and if we were to buy the KIA we would be looking at about a house payment for the car.
By the way; KIA was giving us about $2000 more than Ford.

So we decided to keep it one more year and next year we will go and trade it for a KIA SUV that gives about 30 Miles per gallon.

My daughter still a bit sick and the doctors told us that it is most likely Colitis, but without the Salmonella, that condition would have been unnoticed.
She has been going to school and when she comes home she is just exusted and just want to play Guitar Hero until midnight..... Just that!!! My other daughter, 9 years old, has a favorite song; Beat it by Michael Jackson. Now she wants me to download all his music for her MP3 player.

I just wanted to give you a little smile for the day.....

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.... I have a four day because I worked on Thanksgiving...

1 Comments:

At 12/05/2008 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor girl:( Being sick stinks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT