Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, December 07, 2008

GOOD MORNING

Good Morning
I woke up this morning with a desire to drink about three pots of coffee before I go running.
So as I wait here for a few more minutes to finish my hydration I decided to write a few words.
GEN SHINSEKI has been called to duty to be in charge of the VA. The more I think about the possibilities of the new administration I feel that we are entering a great era. I just hope that I am not placing my hopes too high and the man can not deliver.
Coffee!!!!!
The food from the gods.
I think the best lunch is a sandwich and a cup of coffee. Simple and filling.
My daughter is doing better, her monthly visitor came and she is just miserable. I hope that she is better for the holidays....
HEY! I have a question, I don't believe in the Christmas story, I don't believe 90% of what we have been told about the Christianity thing, but I still say Merry Christmas. I believe that we have done something good with that pagan holiday and I hope more people would understand that the Christians were the biggest terrorist and murderers for a long time.
I guess the Muslims are just trying to catch up.

From the left field of "Who Cares?"

Here is a pic of my fifth favorite part of the female anatomy.


Take care and have a great Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2008 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're hysterical...

the fifth anatomy part? I'm not even going to go there....

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT