Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am sick

I am suffering the cold of the century!!! I have been so miserable in the last few days that I just want to go home, have a drink and go to sleep.

I think today is going to be an early day... I feel lite total dog shit!!!!!

Other than that we are doing fine.

1 Comments:

At 12/30/2008 3:00 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hope you recovered in time to have a wonderful holiday season & wishing you & yours all the best in 2009!

miss ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT