Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, April 17, 2009

Another week goes by

What a week!
My girls have broken the spell! They won two of their last three soccer games. It was great, my daughter was awesome last Saturday. I have been telling her that to play defender she has to have the mentality that if a player from the other team comes near her, she has to either take the ball or take her out. She did a few times and I was so proud of her.
My daughter D. was injured a few weeks ago and had to watch the games on the side line. The Doc cleared her to play but I want he to wait for a few days until she gets her stamina back but she wants to go out there and play on Monday.

Have a great weekend that I will be working my hot Hispanic butt off. By the way, the location that we work on at Ft. Benning was hit by a tornado a week ago and everything looks like a WWII battlefield.
Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2009 4:29 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hey Rob ~

Been awhile since I've popped by... but nice to see you're still here. =)

Hope the daughter heals soon & hope all is going well for you.

Don't work too hard, k? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT