Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another weekend

My dear friends..... Another weekend and I am resting after a 90 hour week. It has been very busy here lately with about 100 linguist and staff coming down for the program in Iraq only. Who said that we were leaving Iraq?
Among my 12-16 hour days, I find time to fix some computers. One linguist asked me if I could help him, because the "Geek Squad" at Best But had told him that his computer was old and his hard drive (the Geek Squad was asking for $200 to replace) was bad and he needed just to buy a new computer. So he asked me if there was anything I could do for him. He gave me the computer and went home. After an hour of troubleshooting I got the computer back to life and repaired his Windows Operating System. I am so smart that on the same day I took 2 hours to troubleshoot another computer when a real Network Administrator, that is also a linguist, asked me "why are you going through the elbow to get to the nose?" He showed me an easy way that will probably save me a lot of time next time. Talking about a humility check.....

SOCCER season is over. We have wasted so much money just eating out going to all those soccer games that I think I could have made an extra house payment. Both girls were injured this year but recovering fine. They will need a few months of rest before they start Karate or Kick Boxing or something to keep them busy and NOT drive mom crazy.

Take care and please be safe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT