Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Holy Crap

I am very sorry for my long absence from this blog. I had been working hard, but at the same time I am very happy that I have a great job.
As you might have seen and read on the news; the Afghanistan contract is expanding and we are in the middle of it. The Iraqi contract is also expanding and the company that had it and we were supporting is about to be sent packing by the US Army. The reasons for their abrupt departure is that they sucked to high heaven, I have yet to meet a linguist returning from Iraq that said DynCorp is a good company.
All of the linguist want to come and work for us, but because of restrictions by the US Army, the linguist can not just jump ship and start on a new contract. The linguist have to be either terminated or fired from their current contract before they can be rehired by any other company.

On the plus side, my brother had a little girl that came out smiling and so alert it went straight for the nipple. We will be going to Washington DC for the baptism.

The girls are very excited about the trip, but the best part is that we are going to see the whole family and we are going to spend the whole day walking around the Capital.

I will be taking a million pictures of my babies and wife.

Have a great day everybody.

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2009 9:19 PM, Anonymous C-Marie said...

Can't wait to see all the pics! Just remember... you're only about 4.5 hours away from my neck of the woods.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT