Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bitching like a spoiled child

I feel bad for bitching about my sex life. I always felt that I had a great sex life. I am getting older and I feel that I am not getting what I want. It always seem greener on the other side of the yard, but I am a sexual being, I have been all my life. I just don't go everywhere feeling the need to sleep with every single woman I see. That is not my sexual drive. I need to feel the desire of my partner, I need to feel her words asking me to pleasure her. I need, I need, I need.....
I am a selfish bastard I guess......

I have to go to work now.... Another week without sex!!!!!
I least I can bitch about it here, I am also very thankful that I have a job.
Although I am going to be working 84 hours this week, I have a great job. I just hope none of the linguist pisses me off that I have to kick him.

Have a great weekend!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5/23/2009 8:20 AM, Anonymous C-Marie said...

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT