Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am going CRAZY!!!!! and other symptoms

Well it is true. I am think I am going crazy because I need sex. I need a lot of sex, it seems that it is the only thing I think all freaking day. I get interrupted now and then with stupid things like work, driving and little things like that. It seems that the only time I don't think about sex is when I am at home, because I am so tired. I also have to help my girls with their homework, work on the yard, do some homework myself, just resting thinking about sex and if I can get my wife alone five minutes I grab her, but then the excuses come up; the children are up, I have something on the stove, lets wait until tonight, etc. By the time everything is quiet at home, I am so freaking tired that I pass out. I TELL HER EVERY DAY to wake me up and use me like a $2 radio. But it is rare that she does that, it happens about once or twice a week. I NEED IT EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Work sucks, it has just escalated to 3 times as before, but I am glad I have a job.

It won't last long, next month the numbers are going down and we will be able to have some time off....... I am just mumbling and ranting.

Good Day everybody.

1 Comments:

At 5/19/2009 11:40 PM, Anonymous C-Marie said...

This post is: Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT