Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our time on the Beach

It was a great time.
The beautiful Ft. Walton Beach was great. I got burnt and I think I changed race.
It was a 4 hour drive straight south. After stopping to pee and pick up some food and drinks we left, last Friday afternoon, and got there about dusk. Went to the beach just to wet our toes and went to bed. Of course after three beers I slept like a baby.
We spent the whole next day under the sun and bathing on the relatively warm waters of the Gulf. After that we went to the Air Force museum and walked a bit before crashing out. On Sunday we packed up and came home.
Short, intense and sweet trip.

I think we will have to do it again soon.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT