Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, June 12, 2009

The world did stop for a second ..... Rush Limbaugh is PIG SHIT.

I can not believe that we have people in this world like the freaking idiot that killed the security guard at the Holocaust museum. I guess that people like rush limbaugh, sean hannity, glen beck and the like are to blame.
I find very interesting that fat rush is blaming President Obama for James W. von Brunn rampage. IS ANYBODY LISTENING TO THIS FAT FUCKER?????
DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT THIS FAT SACK OF HUMAN SHIT IS SAYING?

Rush vomits all kind of incoherent bird shit for three hours every week day.

THREE FUCKING HOURS EVERY FUCKING WEEK DAY!!!!!!

RUSH, this combat veteran is calling you a big pile of human shit with no balls because they crawled up your fat ass when you went for your Viet Nam physical!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT