Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!

Another 4th of July...... This is the best holiday of the year. Imagine when our founding fathers decided to legitimize their ambitions by declaring independence from the old country. The more I read about the independence movement the more I realize what kind of crooked people they were!!!! It is a great story, I love it and I am glad they did start a country like ours..... I will write more as I get deep into the subject.

So please have a great and safe weekend and try not to blow up.
I remember one thing when an old historian was asked about what would our founding fathers think about the country today. He responded that all of them would be surprised on how long it had survived.

Good day everybody.

1 Comments:

At 7/20/2009 5:14 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hope you had a wonderful Independence Day w/e and all is going well with you!

*hug* =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT