Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An Angel has her wings today

My dear niece, Xiomara, died this morning of a brain tumor.
My brother called me early this morning to pass the news, she had had an operation about 48 hours ago and had gone well, but her heart was not able to support the strain.



Life continues for the living. It is hard to understand how I went through three wars unscratched!!! My brother had two open heart surgeries, my sister had aneurysm and we are still here. She was 21 years old and will live in my memory until I join her.

Just a sad reality about life, sooner or later all comes to an end. Better make the best of it while we can.

Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 8/20/2009 2:47 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Ohhhh darlin', I'm so saddened to hear that!!!
Wow, 21 is SOOO young.
Big hugs to you & your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT