Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Red-Necks, Guns, Pussies and Cantor the traitor

Good Morning.... It was a long week but today is Saturday and I am going shooting with my daughter. Yeap, we are going to hang out with a bunch of red-necks.
I think that the red-neck way of life is not understood by people who have never lived in this peculiar environment.
I love the food, I love the weather, I love the BBQs and I love the drinking of beers while shooting and having a great feast with the type of food that will clog your arteries and kill you.
I believe in the right to own weapons, I believe in the right to kill an intruder of your home. I believe that we should educate children about weapons and how to effectively use them for fun, hunting and self defense.
WE ARE CREATING A NATION OF PUSSIES!!!!!

I believe that the conservative right is as bad as the liberal left in fomenting an environment that children and young adults are being protected from the realities of life.
HOW MANY FAR RIGHT CONSERVATIVES have their children in the Armed Forces?
Democrats have more veterans in their ranks than PUSSY republicans. How many elected republicans, that you can mention, have served in the Armed Forces?

Cantor is a pussy and a TRAITOR. at least Joe Wilson was paying attention to the speech when he screamed "You Lie." Cantor was playing with his BlackBerry.

CANTOR IS AN AGENT FOR THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT