Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday is here and two more working days until Monday

Thank God I have a job!!!!
I hope that everybody has a good weekend.
The week starts for me today, working about 100 hours but enjoying every minute of it.
Be safe and have a couple of beers for me.

Take care everybody.... and remember:
SAVE THE TA-TAS!!!!!!

I love them, I need them, I want them.
MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THEM SAFE AND HEALTHY!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10/03/2009 9:09 AM, Anonymous C-marie said...

Now why am I not surprised? hahahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT