Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I hate myself

Yes, I hate Windows 7. I was in love with the Operating System that Microsoft had advertised as the cure to Vista but it has come to be as expensive, if not more, that the Piece of Shit (POS) Vista.

I was going to buy it, the whole thing... but when I saw the price, I saw the Monopoly that Microsoft has on the market.

Do you remember when the Silicon breast implants were exploding and making women sick? Then the industry came with saline implants and the doctors were charging even more to take out the defective ones to replace them.

Yeap, Vista was a solid POS that could have been a great Operating System. The reason that it became a solid POS was because the first computers that were sold with Vista came with the minimum amount of memory. The computers took so long to boot and once loaded with applications they became super slow.
I am starting to use Linux. Ubuntu and Sabayon are my favorites.

I have three computers at home running Linux. Windows can kiss my hot Hispanic and waxed ass!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT