Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Stupid is what stupid does!!!! When is the next Kristallnacht? I am asking my right winger friends...

I find it hard to believe that race has nothing to do with the rhetoric coming from the far, very far right against President Obama.
Starting with the Rapist Glenn Beck, this idiot has no sense of decency when, just like the other two minor clowns; Fat Rush and stupid Hannity, bring inaccurate and flat out lies to sell their show. All three idiots are screaming for a revolution against the elected government of this country.
John Perry (Stupid person #4) wrote last Tuesday on NewsMax (A radical right wing propaganda publication) that President Obama "is inviting" a military coup and that it might not be such a bad thing: "Imagine a bloodless coup to restore and defend the Constitution through an interim administration that would do the serious business of governing and defending the nation. Skilled, military-trained, nation-builders would replace accountability-challenged, radical-left commissars." So is this fucking moron asking our military leaders to betray the US Constitution? John Perry, I guess, knows nothing about military structure. What senior officer does he think would start a bloodless take over? How many senior officers are black? How many senior officers actually respect their oath of office? In the USA it is impossible to have a military take over. Read the declaration of independence and the constitution of this great nation. It says that the president is the commander in chief of the Armed Forces. When “too stupid to talk” GWB sent me to war, I didn’t refuse because I swore to uphold the constitution of the United States and obey the orders of my officers. My officers swore to obey the orders of the president of the United States. You see the point I am trying to make?

Another stupid Cro-Magnon non-evolved asshole radio host Jim Quinn (Stupid Person #5)telling our soldiers that Obama is "gonna get you killed." So with that logic, President Bush got my Lt. and my friend Mike killed in Iraq.
Do you remember the Birth lies these idiots were putting out there? Where did that go? There was a fat and ugly officer going through Ft. Benning challenging her orders to deploy overseas because Obama was not born in the USA. The judge threw the case out of court and insulted the lawyer that brought that worthless argument to the court. I saw her getting on the plane the following day. Yeap, she was fat and ugly. (On a different note, when was the last time this fat soldier pass a PT test?)

Just a bit of venting about our first amendment……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT