Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, January 02, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Good Morning to all...... I wish you a happy new year and I hope that we are all typing the same wishes to each other next year.
I just wanted to post a few cool pics before I go running this crisp and bright and beautiful cool morning.
Another year has gone by and I am thankful that I have a job, my coworkers are great, a healthy family and I live in a great community.
I hope all of you have a great New Years.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT