Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FRED PHELPS IS A FAG!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce you the biggest homosexual of them all

FRED "THE HOMOSEXUAL IN CHIEF" PHELPS.

If there is a prayer to God for somebody to fucking die a horrible death...... please send it to me and I will pay to make it public so if the whole country is praying for this "culero" (Fag in Spanish) to die, maybe he chokes to death sucking a dick. I have read in other blogs that sucking dick is his favorite pass time.

Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT