Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An accident happened today

At about 0700, by a church there was a very bad accident. Two cars had collided almost head on. A Mustang and a Kia. The Mustang was compleatly devastated and the driver seemed to be in a very bad condition. The Kia drivers seemed to have had just a minor cut.
It is amazing how people wake up in the morning not knowing that the day is just a series of obstacles trying to kill you.
I hope that both of them are not seriusly injured.
Also, today I went to get my license and forgot some paperwork, on my way home I learned that my wife had ran over a dog and damaged the grill of the car, everybody in the car was OK but the dog was dispatched to dog heaven.
On my way back to get my license, I saw a young man that had ran out of gas, picked him up and took him to the first gas station, that one was closed so I took him to another a few miles down the road. I also gave him a ride back.
Got my Alabama license and the ladies at the DMV were super great. Not just great, there were fantasticly great.

Just how my day is going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT