Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another night asleep and dreaming

My oldest had an operation yesterday. The doctors found a lump on her right side and after about 2 seconds of debate, we decided to take it out.
Poor child, she is so sick from the anesthesia that until this morning she was able to eat something. She is feeling a lot better now.
On the other side of the house.
It has been a long time, four days and counting. Her sex drive has gone down and I need it bad. She has lost a lot of weight and looks as beautiful as when I first met her. I even think that she looks better now that she when in high school.
Another bunch of computers to work on and I have a lot of pictures to save and pull from dead hard drives. I will be busy this weekend.
Why do I think about sex 23 1/2 hours a day? I guess that it was the way I was brought up.
Just the delight to have a woman touch me is a reward in itself. I don't care if they are black, white, yellow, martians, as long as they have the X chromosome, I am happy to see them.
Well, these are the thoughts from an old man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT