Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beautiful rain

I love the rain, I love the feeling of the water splashing on my skin. I love the feel of the water on my bare feet and love to watch women with their white shirts, wet and the cold water bringing up their beautiful taste of fantasies.
Well, just another day frustrated by the fact that I don't get it enough. I want it every day, two three times a day. I WANT IT IN THE MORNING AND AFTER LUNCH!!!! Those are my favorite times.
Good day and stay warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT