Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, January 17, 2011

I am afraid for the world

I wake up every morning thinking that today will be the last day of the world. Every night before I close my eyes, I thank the creator that it didn't come true.
Why I don't believe in the god of my parents. Because God told me so. Gos is too beautiful to be called names..... God live in the jungle, with the people that have nothing but what God gave them. God is not christian, nor jew, nor muslim, nor ANYTHING!!!!!
I thank God for the beautiful thoughts and the sexual pleasures that have been my life. Food and sex can cure the world. I believe sex is the ultimate expression of life. Life is the ultimate expression of the creator, therefor sex is God's gift to all animals.
I am sober and NOT taking drugs!!!! Please, God, save the world so I can keep having sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT