Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, January 24, 2011

Many nights to dream

It has been a long time since I left my body in a dream. The feeling of freedom from earthly laws was the greatest. I was able to fly anywhere at will, I wanted to touch the sun but I was afraid..... what a shame, I should have done it. The dreams are still here, the sexual invitation to the freedom only few know. Life is too short not to live a dream. I have asked, I was told that it would never happen.
I will be asking later, in a different occasion and with different friends in mind.
I will ask later, meanwhile I just dream in the memories yet made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT