Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Only in dreams

Only in dreams I have had a threesome. What a shame, I have enough energy to make that beautiful dream come true and the participant that I want the most is not willing to do it. She says that she is not attracted to women, I want to tell her that it is not for her, the threesome, it is for me. I would like to have the experience of having two beautiful female bodies attending me. Just for one night, or two or three or four or for the rest of my life. What is wrong with polygamy?
I would love to have more than one wife, not for the sexual pleasure, but also for the responsibility of having a large family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT