Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, February 28, 2011

Another beautiful day

It has been a while since I felt this rested. I wrote three freaking papers, went shopping with the girls (3), fixed a couple computers and had a few beers and finished all assigments for the week..... It was a very busy week but I feel great that it ended just the way I had it planned. When I went shopping with the girls, they bought shoes, bags, sandals, and more stuff that I ever thought a girl would ever need. I also bought a $15 pair of indoor soccer shoes and a jacket that was on sale for less than $10.
It was a great weekend that started on Saturday when I took my little baby to a flea market and just walked the whole way. Just having a great time listening to music and talking. Then I went to work on the three papers that I had to write. I wanted to go running, but the time just went flying and ended with a couple beers and a good movie with the family.

Well just another update in my life, wanting to go back overseas but the chances are about freaking zero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT