Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

FREAKING MOVE!!!!!

I have heard in the news about people complaining of the cold weather up north. Well people, I only have one word for those cry-babies: "FREAKING MOVE FROM THE FREAKING COLD WEATHER." It was almost 55F here today. The weather here is not perfect, but it sure as hell beats waking up under five feet of snow. Plus the food here is a lot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT