Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OMG I am getting old

On Thursday last week my back just exploded and got me to the floor in pain. It was a pain like no other. I had problems breathing. My secretary called my wife to come pick me up.... even though I told her not to, thank God she didn't listen..... I went to the emergency room at the military hospital and a good doctor diagnosed me with Shingels.
That is one of the most horriblepains I ever had. But after taking the antiviral medication for a day or so I was better, better enough to go running three miles barefooted. I LOVE RUNNING BAREFOOTED. After a few days of taking the medication I went to see the family doctor that sad it was a floating rib syndrom and NOT shingels. I didn't argue and just went my merry way, I am going to visit my original doctor and ask him his oppinion about the family doctor's diagnosis.

THAT PAIN WAS A FREAKING KILLER!!!!!!
Hope everybody had a great St. Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT